Thursday, January 17, 2013

Princess Diaries

It was so good to see so many PRINCESSES at the activity last night.  One little princess got there a good 15 minutes before everybody else and left so, we missed her.  But, I got your book dearie!!! Well, we started the activity with scraps of fabric, glue guns, and composition books.  I showed the girls how to do it and off they went!! Hands a-flying!!!!


They sure work faster than ME!!!!

Ay!  Que Prutty!!!



I think I saw two girls combining fabric, Interior Designers in the making!!!!! Mine is Dora la ExploraDora!!!





Here are some more!  I loved the dalmatian hearts!  Cruella de Ville is my favorite Disney Villan, along with Maleficent!! Love the coat and the cape, that's all.


I wanted to make the birthday sweet 16 a Choco-Flan cake but lacked the molds so, I made Choco-brownies and Flan. There you go!  All documented and everyTING!!!!
I've been thinking..........
Next weeks activity will have to be about frogs and princesses!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment